Sunday 10 December 2017

Amazing weekend (Also I Have no clue what's up with the text)


Wow, how to describe these past 4 days? I say this due the fact that so much has happened in just 4 days so to start with shall I start at Thursday where after school I went into the city of Aalborg and did a little bit of shopping while Jakob and I waited for Johanne's train to arrive so we could go home. Although when we got off the bus we had to wait around for about 30 mins for Jakobs mum to pick us all up during this time we saw the last freezing house in Denmark (a freezing house is like a community freezer). Now comes Friday where we went to the end of year movie marathon for Jakobs scouting group which was really fun, they all treated me as if I was one of their own scouts and I met a lot of cools people there. During the night we watched a classic Danish movie that I can't quite remember the name of but it was pretty funny, then after that we watched Pirates of the Caribbean which, was were nearly everyone fell asleep cause by the time that finished it was 2:40 am. Then Saturday morning we had breakfast and cleaned everything up before we started heading home. Once home it was time to prepare all the cookies and treats that will be eaten at Christmas time. I personally had a goal to make ANZAC biscuits for them all to try and luckily they all loved them and thought they were really good. Along with ANZAC biscuits, we also made some more traditional Danish cookies which were: Brown cookies, Butter cookies and Pebernødder. All of which are great and I like them. As for today, we went out to a chalk mine which was filled with sculptures and art along with this part of it was a museum with bits of Danish history. After the mines, we went to go get a hot drink and a bite to eat. But the most exciting thing that happened this entire time is that we had the first snowfall of the season and it was amazing it was white everywhere and we went out and had snowball fights and all the cool stuff you do in the snow. It was absolutely amazing.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're having an awesome time. I'm so excited it snowed for you, bet you were too. Glad the ANZAC bikkies worked out for you. And look - there were people in some of the photos :)

    ReplyDelete