Wednesday 6 December 2017

So to mark a week of arriving here in Denmark Jakob and I had to walk home from the bus stop after school and although it was quite cold for this Queenslander lucky we were accompanied by an amazing sunset that reminded me of home due to the golden clear sky. As one could say it was a sight for sore eyes. Although the next day I experienced what for us back home would be the winds as if it were a hurricane, it just felt like every step I took was like pulling a car behind me. In fact I had to ride the bike to the bus stop and as I was riding the wind resistance made it even harder to ride and when I came back from school I found the bike knocked over on the ground. But one new thing I learnt to make that night was another traditional Christmas craft much like the Christmas it was a Christmas star which turned out quite well actually I was very impressed with myself and can't wait to bring it back to my scout group for the younger sections. Now we are onto today were nothing much really happened we went to school like normal it was all good and then in the afternoon instead of coming home we went and played a game called werewolf with some of the older students and that was quite fun, I mean they got me to "Good eye might" and I hope they got enjoyment out of that. But the sad part of today was that I ran out of Tim Tams but it was for a worthy cause letting them try our beloved biscuit and luckily they loved them unlike vegemite.

No comments:

Post a Comment