Sunday 3 December 2017

All Is Good

Alright yes, I'm alive sorry for not posting until now reasoning being that the internet has been down for the past 2 days which yes it sucks but I'm sorry. So as for what has happened well on Tuesday, we went to this board game cafe which was really cool cause we just sat down with some mates and played board games for hours. It was amazing and I got to meet some new people who are all really cool. Then on Wednesday we just relaxed a bit didn't do too much. Although on Thursday in class I learnt how to make traditional Christmas hearts which are a really interesting concept cause you can have hundreds of different patterns to use and you kind of weave the paper between itself. Then come Friday we started the Christmas season with advent calendars and this tradition where every day the elf leaves small gifts for the children. But while all this may be happening I've started keeping notes of Danish words as my family has set me the task of 10 new words every day and I've tried getting them into vegemite but they just don't seem to like it all too much. Well, this had been my week so far and I will continue to keep this updated as much as I can.

1 comment: