Friday 5 January 2018

As the final week came it took me by surprise how much an amazing adventure could come to an end so quickly. It's gone by faster then anything I've ever experienced. Although it will be sad to say goodbye to all the friends I've made and the bonds I've formed these people have become apart of my life and now it's time to say goodbye. But during the week I was kept busy to keep my mind off the thought of it ending. On Monday we can home from Johannes place after new years eve where we went to a party. Tuesday we rested at home before going to school on Wednesday. So then Wednesday we went to school and just relaxed and hang out with everyone at school on my second last day. Then that night we took stine back to her birding school which was totally different to any other  school of ever seen. Come Thursdays we just went to school again and I said my final good byes to everyone. Then today Friday the second last day we went into Aalborg where we saw a bunch paintings on the buildings, went into the church and then went and got hot chocolates and played boardgames before coming home and starting to pack everything up.

No comments:

Post a Comment